MDR - Major Destination Ride - Phuket Bike Week 2017 - “World Ride Together”
HOG Singapore takes you to:
Phuket Bike Week 2017 (PBW)
“World Ride Together” | 14th – 16th April 2017 Weekend
This legendary event for motorcycle enthusiasts is expected to draw over 10,000 bikers and 50,000 visitors from 30 countries to Patong Beach, Phuket Thailand. Let’s ride up together to attend!
More info here: phuketbikeweek.com
HOG Member Exclusive Trip Packages:
GROUP A) 7D6N Trip Package | 11th – 17th Apr’17 - 1 Rider to his own room + 1 x PBW Event Bundle = $495 SGD
- Pair/Couple sharing a room + 2 x PBW Event Bundle = $560 SGD
Day 1) 11th Apr | TUE Singapore to Hatyai, overnight at Asian Hotel http://bit.ly/HatyaiAsianHotel
Day 2) 12th Apr | WED
Hatyai to Phuket, overnight at Sleepwithme Hotel bit.ly/PhuketSleepwithmeHotel
Day 3) 13th Apr | THU Phuket, overnight at Sleepwithme Hotel
Day 4) 14th Apr | FRI Phuket, overnight at Sleepwithme Hotel
Day 5) 15th Apr | SAT
Phuket, overnight at Sleepwithme Hotel
Day 6) 16th Apr | SUN
Phuket to Hatyai, overnight at Asian Hotel
Day 7) 17th Apr | MON
Hatyai to Singapore
~~~~~~~ OR ~~~~~~~~
GROUP B) 8D7N Trip Package | 11th – 18th Apr’17
- 1 Rider to his own room + 1 x PBW Event Bundle = $602 SGD
- Pair/Couple sharing a room + 2 x PBW Event Bundle = $667 SGD
Day 1 - 6) Same as “Group A” above
Day 7) 17th Apr | MON
Hatyai to Damansara (KL outskirt), overnight at Royal Chulan bit.ly/DamansaraRoyalchulanHotel
Day 8) 18th Apr | TUE Damansara to Singapore
HOG Convoy Ride:
Meet: GP, Petron Station
(Gelang Patah, first petrol station after Malaysian Immigration through Tuas Causeway)
Time: 11th Apr’17 TUE | 5.30AM
Push-Off: 6.00AM (SHARP!)
Return: On 17th Apr MON, convoy splits into two groups at Damansara (KL outskirt)
“Group A” rides direct back to Singapore.
“Group B” pit-stops for an extra night at Damansara.
- Check that your Bike is in Good Condition for this Long-Distance Ride
- Tyre repair kit, Tyre pump and medical kit will be provided by Road Marshalls
- Tyres to be in good condition please
- Pump full tank at each petrol station stopped. 200km min mileage per tank is required.
- Bring passport, SG cashcard and MY toll card and change sufficient RM and Baht prior to trip
Each PBW Event Bundle (Worth $65) Includes:
- PBW VIP Grand Dinner
- PBW T-shirt short sleeve (Sizes available: M, L, XL & XXL)
- Pin & Patch
- Ride Thailand Magazine
- Sticker Discount coupon
- 50% from many Companies and Lucky Draw
Trip Packages Information:
- Accommodation for all nights, standard rooms, daily breakfast included
- Hotel beds are double beds unless otherwise requested by participants
- Total distance of riding, est 2680 km
- Secure bike parking is provided at each hotel
- PBW Event Bundle distributed upon arrival at Sleepwithme Hotel
- HOG members enjoy a sponsored welcome dinner on 12th Apr WED after hotel check-in
- Songkran Festival (Thai New Year) falls on 13th Apr’17 THU
- PBW VIP Grand Dinner is on 15t th Apr SAT | 7-10 pm, inside event space at Patong Beach
- If you wish to share a room by pairing with a fellow rider, kindly make self-arrangements
- Further ride/activity details shall be sent closer to event date through email/Whatsapp group chat
- For enquires or special requests, kindly contact HOG Activities Officer Desmond Choo @ +65 9725 9955
Registration, Payment & Terms:
- Buy your tickets here and select Group A or B and room occupancy
- Trip Package is subjected to room availability so kindly book fast
- Trip Package is applicable to HOG members only with the exception of member’s pillion passenger
- Trip Package is put together by HOG committee and sold at our cost
- Trip Package is non-refundable but is transferable to another member, with name change notification made to Desmond latest by 7 days before departure date
- Closing date for registration is set as 28th Feb’17 with a slight possibility of an extension based on response. This trip is very fun and popular, we hope you attend!
Things you need for the ride up to Thailand:
Photocopy of Bike owners log card with "Certified True Copy" stamped by HDS. (2 copies in case one gets damaged)
Copy of motorcycle insurance showing you are covered in the whole of Thailand.
Medical Insurance Card.
A valid Driver’s License and a valid International License.
A Passport with validity for a minimum of 6 months.
Cash Card for toll at Singapore Immigration.
Touch and Go Card for Malaysia toll lanes.
Spare Key and security fob (if used) Do not keep the spare key with the bike.
Sufficient Cash/Credit Cards (If you are using Credit Card at fuel stops, do inform your bank of your Malaysia and Thailand travel plans prior in case it gets blocked).
A completed Thailand Immigration Form.
Completed Thai Customs forms T2 and T3
Once stamped into Thailand we need to submit the bike registration form and get a Customs Declaration, a 10,000 Baht fine if you don’t have this when you leave.
If it is not your bike you are riding, also have a letter from the owner stating you can ride the bike in Thailand for these dates.
Activities Officers Group
Harley Owners Group Singapore