PHUKET BIKE WEEK 2023, 'Cowboy on The Beach', the legendary event in Asia, will celebrate the 27th anniversary on 28 - 30 Apr 2023. This event will be the large gathering of motorcyclists, expecting to draw over 10,000 motorcycles, 50'000 visitors from 30 countries to Phuket.
Registrations Close on 28 March - So Register Early!
Phuket Bike Week 2023 website
HOG Member Trip Package:
7D6N Trip Package: 26 Apr to 2 May 2023
- 1 Rider to his own room + 1 x PBW Event Bundle = S$560
- 1 Rider or Non-Rider - Share Room + 1 x PBW Event Bundle = S$325
Day 1) 26th Apr | Wednesday - Singapore to Hatyai
Day 2) 27th Apr | Thursday - Hatyai to Phuket
Day 3) 28th Apr | Friday - Phuket
Day 4) 29th Apr | Saturday - Phuket
Day 5) 30th Apr | Sunday - Phuket to Hatyai
Day 6) 1 May | Monday - Hatyai
Day 7) 2 May | Tuesday - Hatyai to Singapore
Trip Packages Information:
- Accommodation for all nights, standard rooms, daily breakfast included
- Hotel beds are double beds unless otherwise requested by participants
- Total distance of riding, est 2,680 km (*record and claim your miles after the trip)
- PBW Event Bundle distributed in Phuket
- PBW VIP Grand Dinner is on 12th Apr 7:10 pm
- Further ride/activity details shall be sent closer to event date through email/Whatsapp group chat
Registration, Payment & Terms:
- Buy your tickets here
- Spaces subject to Room Availability
- Trip Package is put together by HOG committee and sold at our cost
- Trip Package is non-refundable but is transferable to another member, with name change notification made latest by 7 days before departure date
Each PBW Event Bundle (Worth $60) Includes:
- PBW VIP Grand Dinner
- PBW T-shirt short sleeve (Sizes available: M, L, XL & XXL)
- Pin & Patch
- Check that your Bike is in Good Condition for this Long-Distance Ride
- Tires to be in good condition
- Pump full tank at each petrol station stopped. 200km min mileage per tank is required.
Things you need for the ride up to Thailand:
- Photocopy of Bike owners log card with "Certified True Copy" stamped by WHDS. (2 copies in case one gets damaged)
- Copy of motorcycle insurance showing you are covered in the whole of Thailand.
- Tavel Insurance (Suggested but not compulsory).
- A valid Driver’s License
- A Passport with validity for a minimum of 6 months.
- Spare Key and security fob (if used). Do not keep the spare key with the bike.
- Sufficient Cash/Credit Cards (If you are using Credit Card at fuel stops, do inform your bank of your Malaysia and Thailand travel plans prior in case it gets blocked).
- A completed Thailand Immigration Form.
- Completed Thai Customs forms TM2 and TM3 (if you're bringing a pillion)
- Once stamped into Thailand we need to submit the bike registration form and get a Customs Declaration, a 10,000 Baht fine if you don’t have this when you leave.
If it is not your bike you are riding, also have a letter from the owner stating you can ride the bike in Thailand for these dates.
HOG Activities Officer in charge:
Brandon Chua (call - 8668 9699)
Activities Officers Group
Harley Owners Group Singapore