For the July Overnight MMR HOG is organising a ride to the historic town of Malacca.
We will be staying at The Majestic Malacca. Due to contractual requirements with the hotel, registrations will close on 14th June.
Located on the banks of the river which in yesteryear teemed with Chinese junks and spice-laden vessels from all over the world, The Majestic Malacca provides a glimpse into the splendid saga of an extraordinary empire. Steeped in a rich tapestry of multicultural influences reflected in its heritage architecture, diverse lifestyles and eclectic cuisine, this classic hotel is an integral part of Malacca’s colourful history.
The heart of the hotel is a restored 1920s Straits Settlement mansion complete with its original porcelain tile flooring and teakwood fittings. It has been sympathetically extended to house the guest rooms and suites as well as an award-winning spa that is a reflection of that era, melding luxury, modernity and tradition.
The package is inclusive of the following
1. Deluxe room for 2 days/1 night – for a maximum of 2 people per room
2. Complimentary Breakfast
3. Special Kristang Set Menu Dinner at The Mansion restaurant on the 14th
4. Welcome drink and Towel on arrival.
5. For Members, Lunch on the 14th (Seafarer restaurant) – Non-Members will have to make the payment for lunch during the ride.
6. Historical walk (subject to availability)
Additional details regarding push off time will be provided closer to the date. If you have any questions, feel free to contact our AO Vivek (firstname.lastname@example.org)