Phuket Bike Week 2019 (PBW) 11th – 15th April 2019
PHUKET BIKE WEEK 2019, the legendary event in Asia, will celebrate the 25th anniversary on 11st -15th April 2019. This event will be the large gathering of motorcyclists, expecting to draw over 10,000 motorcycles, 50,000 visitors from 30 countries to Phuket.
Registrations Close on 15th March - So Register Early!
HOG Member Trip Package;
5D4N Trip Package | 11th – 15th Apr’19
- 1 Rider to his own room + 1 x PBW Event Bundle = $515 SGD
Day 1) 11th Apr | Thursday - Singapore to Hatyai
Day 2) 12th Apr | Friday - Hatyai to Phuket
Day 3) 13th Apr | Saturday Phuket
Day 4) 14th Apr | Sunday Phuket to Hatyai
Day 5) 15th Apr | Monday - Hatyai to Singapore
- Trip Packages Information:
- Accommodation for all nights, standard rooms, daily breakfast included
- Hotel beds are double beds unless otherwise requested by participants
- Total distance of riding, est 2680 km
- PBW Event Bundle distributed upon arrival at Hotel in Phuket
- PBW VIP Grand Dinner is on 12t th Apr 7-10 pm
- Further ride/activity details shall be sent closer to event date through email/Whatsapp group chat
Registration, Payment & Terms:
- Buy your tickets here
- Spaces subject to Room Availability
- Trip Package is put together by HOG committee and sold at our cost
- Trip Package is non-refundable but is transferable to another member, with name change notification made latest by 7 days before departure date
Each PBW Event Bundle (Worth $65) Includes:
- PBW VIP Grand Dinner
- PBW T-shirt short sleeve (Sizes available: M, L, XL & XXL)
- Pin & Patch
- Check that your Bike is in Good Condition for this Long-Distance Ride
- Tires to be in good condition
- Pump full tank at each petrol station stopped. 200km min mileage per tank is required.
- Bring passport, SG Cash-Card and MY toll card and change sufficient RM and Baht prior to trip
Things you need for the ride up to Thailand:
Photocopy of Bike owners log card with "Certified True Copy" stamped by HDS. (2 copies in case one gets damaged)
Copy of motorcycle insurance showing you are covered in the whole of Thailand.
Medical Insurance Card.
A valid Driver’s License and a valid International License.
A Passport with validity for a minimum of 6 months.
Cash Card for toll at Singapore Immigration.
Touch&Go Card for Malaysia toll lanes.
Spare Key and security fob (if used). Do not keep the spare key with the bike.
Sufficient Cash/Credit Cards (If you are using Credit Card at fuel stops, do inform your bank of your Malaysia and Thailand travel plans prior in case it gets blocked).
A completed Thailand Immigration Form.
Completed Thai Customs forms T2 and T3
Once stamped into Thailand we need to submit the bike registration form and get a Customs Declaration, a 10,000 Baht fine if you don’t have this when you leave.
If it is not your bike you are riding, also have a letter from the owner stating you can ride the bike in Thailand for these dates.
Activities Officers Group
Harley Owners Group Singapore