The Annual General Meeting of the Harley Owners Group Singapore Chapter (#9339) will be held on the 24th of September 2022, in-person on the 2nd floor of 45 Leng Kee Road (above the Bentley/Land Rover Showroom Singapore).
Registrations will begin from 9.30am and breakfast/refreshments will be provided. The AGM will begin at 10am should quorum be met, otherwise we will delay the start by 30mins and begin at 10.30am at the latest. We should conclude by 12.30pm.
In the 2022 AGM, the current committee will update you on the activities that were organised for the members, how the HOG funds were managed. And in light of the current situation, a special session will be dedicated to the New Dealership to introduce themselves to us and give updates on their plans.
Please note that only current valid members (i.e. members with fully paid and active HOG International and HOG Singapore Chapter memberships) will be allowed to attend the AGM.
Minutes from last year's AGM can be read here: HOG AGM Minutes 2020-21 2.pdf
Nominations for the various committee positions for the 2022-23 committee year are now open. We are all volunteers and the more people who volunteer to contribute to the committee, the better the results for the entire membership.
In order to nominate members for any position(s), please complete this form: HOGCOM Nomination form 2022.pdf
and send it to the HOG Singapore Chapter Secretary via email at
Details about the nomination form:
1) All nomination forms must be submitted to the secretary by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, latest by 23rd September at 2359hrs.
2) In order to make the process efficient and reduce the paperwork involved for the current committee, please discuss with the person you are going to nominate whether they would like to be part of the next HOGCOM before sending in their nomination. The proposer, seconder and the nominee all need to be current valid members of HOG (both Local and International) during nomination as well as at the AGM.
3) The posts of Head Road Captain and Safety Officer will not be open for nomination. The Safety Officer will be appointed by the incoming committee. The position of Head Road Captain will be decided at a Marshal Meeting in the coming weeks.
4) The responsibilities of the various positions as described by the HOG Chapter Charter can be found here:
HOG Singapore Chapter Positions Descriptions.pdf
5) The AGM and committee nominations process will be done in accordance with the prevailing HOG Singapore Chapter by-laws, which can be found here: By-Laws HOG Singapore Chapter.pdf
Feel free to contact me or any members of the current HOG Committee if you have any questions.